The Quality Assurance Program Lead Auditor principal responsibilities are to:|
- schedule and perform internal audits of various quality programs implemented within Aecon Industrial, and at various Aecon project sites as directed;
- schedule and perform external survey's or audits of various quality programs at Aecon Industrial's suppliers as directed; and
- completion and submittal of Internal or External Audit reports in a timely manner.
As a Lead Auditor this position reports directly to the Audit Supervisor and indirectly to the Quality Manager, Nuclear Quality Manager and QA/QC Manager - Construction.
- Perform internal quality program audits including project sites in accordance with applicable quality program manuals, procedures and work instructions
- Perform external surveys and/or audits of suppliers for approval to Aecon Industrial Central Division Approved Supplier List.
- Perform external quality program audits of Aecon's approved supplier's in accordance with applicable quality program manuals, procedures and work instructions.
- The Lead auditor is to report audit findings to the Audit Supervisor
- Preparation and distribution of internal and supplier audit plans, audit checklists and audit reports.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Graduate of a secondary school, as a minimum
- Education in an engineering discipline at the College or University level
- Lead Auditor Certification from an accredited training Registrar
- Nuclear Lead Auditor Certification c/w work history would be an asset.
- Minimum of three years' experience as an Internal Quality Auditor and one year as a Lead Quality Auditor in an ISO 9001 Quality Program environment, as a minimum
- Minimum of five years experience in nuclear and/or non-nuclear fabrication/construction industry in a quality assurance/quality control role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Computer literate in MS Office
- ASME BP&V Nuclear and Non-Nuclear Construction Codes including related CSA Code experience
- Quality systems training experience
Compensation & Benefits Overview
Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.
Aecon accommodates. Upon request, Aecon accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.