Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||162219||Employer:||Bechtel||Country:||India||City:||New Delhi||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 01:01|
Requisition ID: |
Bechtel is seeking an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) administrator to work in the Corporate Systems portfolio services group to support existing ECM applications.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
The ECM Administrator will be responsible for:-
- Support and administration of IBM FileNet (Fax Entry, Capture, IDM Desktop, HPII, Web Services, Open Client), Perceptive Intelligent Capture, WebDesk (aka Brainware), Recogniform, QlikView and Sungard StorQM Plus.
- System and application administration including applying patches and upgrading the software, user administration including adding users and designing roles to secure the data, customer support including deploying QlikView applications, resolving customer issues related to software use, and performance.
- A main focus area is the support of the Bechtel Business Services (BBS) RIM team and global image capture processes (FileNet Capture, Image Services, and Intelligent Capture).
- Work in this area will require communicating with functional users and process owners to identify issues, gather requirements, and identify solutions.
- Must be able to work on multiple systems and be interested in learning new technologies.
- Additionally, the administrator must possess the ability to translate user requirements directly into technical solutions.
- Analyze business processes and formulate long and short term solutions to determine systems needs with end users, including conceptual design, technical specification, testing, training, and implementations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology or a related field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with one or more of the following:
- IBM FileNet Image Services
- Perceptive Intelligent Capture (aka Brainware)
- 6+ years of Information Technology experience
Additional Information/ Preferred Qualifications:
- Technical experience supporting Document Imaging Systems, Document Capture, and Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- FileNet MSAR knowledge
- Windows 2008/12 Server Administration
- Ability to evaluate, design, review, recommend, and implement records management-related systems
- Recogniform(OCR) scanning/imaging technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements, articulate process requirements and model RIM / ECM solutions
- Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks
- Organized and extremely dependable
- Strong conceptualization, communication, and technical skills
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.