The successful candidate is responsible for receiving, inventory control, picking and packing orders correctly using DSI scanning equipment while operating safely.
- Pick, pack and ship orders using DSI scanners with required to use a RF Gun (LXE brand).
- Verify order is picked correctly prior to shipment.
- Prepare Pack slip and Bill of Lading for all shipments.
- Package/wrap all orders picked to provide damage free delivery to customers.
- Perform all general warehouse duties including UPS/FEDEX shipping process, Cycle Counts, housekeeping, receiving.
- Operate various types of forklift equipment including Cherry pickers, sit down forklifts and Reach trucks in a safe manner
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- At least 2 years experience in warehousing is preferred.
- Prior Warehousing experience including Order picking and forklift experience is preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in computer applications as well as Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) applications.
- Goal oriented attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Effective oral communication skills with internal customers.
- Requires long hours of standing and bending.
- Must be flexible with work schedule (over time and weekends as required).
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs in some material handler's duties.