|Job Ref:||SR4||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 70,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:23|
A very exciting opportunity has arisen within one of the worlds largest and leading Private Property Consultancy's. They require a high achieving and ambitious Asset Manager to join one of their teams and help mould the future success of their clients Real Estate Portfolios.|
You will have exposure to a number of high performing funds with property ranging from commercial office to industrial, with a range of clients from Financial Institutions to High Net Worth Investors.
* Financial planning for the portfolio, including budgeting and forecasting of income and direct costs.
* Managing the position of individual assets.
* Developing strategies to work towards and reach portfolio objectives.
* Understanding the market and recognising key opportunities and Investments to assist the portfolio.
* Enhancing the income of the portfolio through proactive asset management and development.
* Ensuring the values of assets remain competitive
* Creating and implementing detailed commercial plans.
* Strong business approach and entrepreneurial spark.
* Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
* At least 3 years Post Qualified Experience (PQE).
* Have excellent communication skills and track record of effectively working in a team.
* Understanding of Landlord and Tenant legislation.
* A degree in a relevant field, post graduate qualification preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your Real Estate career and is not something to be missed. If you would like to discuss further or see how else we can aid your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me (Seb) on NA for a confidential conversation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Asset management, fund, portfolio, valuation, mrics, rics, registered valuer