Hourly Rate Bands £9.01 - £9.50 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone to work across various corporate sites in the Weybridge area, you would need to have your own car and a full driving licence. Someone that takes pride in their appearance and can communicate at all levels. Someone that works well as part of a team and can adapt to different environments quickly.
What we are offering in return:
- Pay Rate: £9.50 per hour
- Shift Pattern: Days, nights and weekends
- Contracted hours: Average 40 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Parking available on most sites
- Fully funded uniform
- Full site training on all sites (all paid)
- Working across 5 - 6 different sites, driving is essential as some locations are difficult to access via public transport
- To assist and monitor the Security Team to respond to incidents.
- To ensure all incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner and to take over the switchboard when required
- To ensure that all incidents, which occur during the course of your duties, are reported promptly
- To conduct patrols of the premises
- To cover the reception as directed at locations listed within the Assignment Instructions
- To check and verify the identity and work permits of any contractors working in the building
- To report any incident or occurrence out of the ordinary to Security Control Centre and enter into the Daily Occurrence Book (DOB)
- Any other duties deemed to be appropriate or necessary to the post
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and oral (Essential).
- Experience in working within a team as well as on your own (Essential).
- SIA Licence (Essential) - Door Supervisor (Preferred).
- Corporate experience preferred but not essential.
- Attention to detail and proactive, with the ability to operate in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrable proactive and professional approach to security.
- Excellent customer service skills, professional and well groomed
- Driving licence and own car (Essential)
- Ability to travel to various sites in South East London
- Availability to work days, nights and weekends (Essential)
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide. We are committed to equal opportunities for all.