Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for supervision of construction works executed by contractors to ensure Department's assigned projects are constructed in accordance with the approved Scope of Work, engineering design, QHSE standards and specifications.
- Oversee and provide guidance and advice to Construction Supervisors in review of construction method statements, material submittals, Commissioning and handover to end users.
- Responsible as performing authority for Permit to Work by the Contractors.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma with extensive construction related experience in oil and gas industry.
- A minimum (12) years experience in relevant construction and installation experience of projects in oil & gas industry.
- Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and systems, processes and standards related to construction.
- Good skills in construction management and leadership, team building, effective communication and conflict resolution.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.