Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for the supervision of contractor's site activities and construction works to ensure compliance with approved scope, approved design, QHSE requirements, execution schedule leading to timely completion, commissioning and handover of Department assigned projects.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. in an Engineering Discipline or Diploma with extensive construction management experience.
- 15 years minimum construction or installation related experience of which (10) years in oil & gas industry.
- Good knowledge of construction related standards and QHSE awareness.
- Good ability to interpret and review method statements, inspection and test plans, lifting or erection plans, construction schedules and drawings.
- Ability to highlight potential bottlenecks or problems related to construction activities and suggest solutions.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.