Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for the environment engineering, associated with the onshore and offshore scope, and provide technical inputs to the design, fabrication, construction and installation of the offshore facilities in compliance with environmental standards and regulations for the non Oil & Gas Project; with focus on the successful execution of the project on time, within budget and in accordance with the agreed project requirements, specifications and standards.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. relevant Engineering discipline from of a recognized University; higher degree Environmental Engineering would be advantageous.
- Membership of a recognized professional engineering HSE association/institution is preferable
- Minimum of 12 years relevant experience in environmental engineering in Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant or Contractor.
- Experienced in management and coordination all project environmental interfaces with third parties and external authorities.
- Experienced in developing and endorsing HSE specifications and participating in HSE studies in particular HAZID, HAZAN, EIA, ENVID, QRA, stack and vent dispersion for highly sour service fields.
- Experienced in international HSE regulatory requirements, codes, standards, industry best practices and company specifications and standards for highly sour onshore & offshore environment.
- Experienced in developing and review environment plan, oil spill plan and chemical waste procedure.
- Familiar with the impact assessment of different process systems and subsystems in the surrounding onshore and offshore environment while drilling, construction, transportation, installation, commissioning, operation or decommissioning.
- Experienced in assessment of environmental risks associated with decommissioning and demolishing existing facilities.
- Skills in :Effective communication and presentation
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.