|Job Ref:||2016-163620||Employer:||Keane Group||Country:||United States||County/State:||Illinois||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 21:01|
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Network Infrastructure Analyst to join our team in Bloomington, IL.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: NTT Data is seeking an experienced Network Infrastructure Analyst to provide support for our client's internal voice products. The person chosen for this role will be responsible for planning, designing, testing, and providing implementation details for voice technologies in an enterprise scaled environment with emphasis on contact center. This position will be required to design robust, scalable, and highly available voice solutions. The role requires specific expertise in the design and configuration of unified communications equipment
- Analyzing/validating requirements received from Business Areas
- Develop technical procedures (equipment configuration) for testing and implementation of design changes
- Create technical documentation and diagrams using Microsoft Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Relationship management and collaboration with external vendor partners, technology colleagues and business partners Preferred Qualifications
- Expert understanding of the following Cisco Unified Communication Products: Cisco Contact Center (UCCE) technologies, including centralized ingress, CVP, VXML, ICM and UCCE/UC integration
- Experience with Call Manager (up to and including 10.x), Unity and Unity Connection, Cisco Emergency Responder
- Experience with Voice Gateway configuration, SRST, Transcoding, Dial Peer configuration, and Digit manipulation, Dial Plan design
- Experience with SBC technologies including Oracle/Acme, Cisco CUBE or CUSP (Oracle SBC experience is a plus)
- Knowledge and experience with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking, including carrier-based SIP service
- Excellent presentation/verbal communication skills and the ability to train and mentor other team members
- Ability to work well both independently, and in a team environment
- Cisco Certification and ITIL Accreditation preferred
Other key skills and abilities:
Basic Qualifications: Minimum 3 years experience: Architecture process experience (e.g. architecture planning, versioning, roadmapping, architectural decision making)
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed