|Job Ref:||TRCS-SWST01011450||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Sweden||City:||Stockholm||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 22:04|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. We design, build and service some of the most intelligent and efficient rail solutions in the world. Our products are safe, healthy for people and help preserve the world's natural environment. |
Our location in Stockholm is the global head office of Bombardier's rail control solutions division. The site has over 100 years' experience of signalling technology and supplies control and signalling system solutions all over the world. Our high specialised team is engaged in product development of safety signalling.
We offer our specialists a modern, friendly, multinational environment and we encourage them to innovate.
If you have a driven and a solution oriented profile, apply for our exciting Project manager for Installation, Test and Commissioning role, in Stockholm (Sweden).
The Project manager for Installation, Test and Commissioning has a project management role and is responsible and mandated to lead, manage and control all ITC (Installation, Test and Commissioning) related activities in the project. Also responsible to deliver on requirement, budget and schedule. Supports the Project Manager in representing the project (in all ITC matters) towards the customer. In addition, we are looking for someone who at the same time can manage and improve our bid work, to act as the department expert in all our internal and external bid processes.
• Leads the Project Core Team in all applicable ITC Processes.
• Ensures that ITC processes are implemented, communicated, used and supported in the project.
• Leads and improves the departments bid processes and strategies.
• Responsible that all ITC related deliverables as described in the WBS are performed in a timely manner and delivered in accordance with contract requirements, through planning, communication and control.
• Implements and enforces HSE requirements on site with the support of HSE team representatives.
• Master's or higher degree in engineering (electrical or industrial economy would be desirable).
• At least 5 years of experience in project leadership or relevant rail industry experience combined with minimum 2 years of experience in project management (preferably in a technical, multinational project environment).
• Advanced English and Swedish language skills are mandatory.
• Self-driven, excellent communication skills and flexibility.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• At least 2 years of experience in bid work and processes (preferably in railway or construction).
Why Work for Us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative.
You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
Do you recognize yourself in the description? If so, apply now online with your letter of motivation as well as your detailed CV in English.
Join us! Your ideas will move people.
For more information about our projects and products or if you want to 'meet' with our global recruiting team, please join our career groups on LinkedIn or visit our careers website: company website