Role Title: Enterprise Sales Account Executive |
Reporting to: Sales Director
Direct Reports: None
Primary Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Business development and account retention position, however with a strong focus on acquiring new assigned non-HDS Enterprise accounts. Works to attain milestone goals by progressing sales of all HDS products and services to assigned Enterprise accounts. Uses market solution knowledge and expertise to identify and develop valuable business solutions that leverage HDS' products and solution sets. Orchestrates internal HDS resources such as Pre-Sales SE's, Partner Account Managers, Professional Services, and sales management to maximise HDS opportunity with accounts. Develops strong relationships with key buyers and decision makers in accounts. Solve our client's business challenges leveraging HDS solutions.
- Will be responsible for acquiring 5-10 new accounts. Hereafter run and develop these accounts.
- Targeted to achieve all allocated objectives associated with the HDS sales plan currently applicable.
- Carries overall quota and is fully responsible for quota and sales objectives within the accounts.
- Main point of contact for the accounts, owning the overall relationship.
- Develops, coordinates and manages all account and team activities within the account, consisting of sales/pre-sales, support and technical resources. Identifies and brings in any additional resource required to support the strategic objectives of both the account and Hitachi Data Systems.
- Responsible for overall business development, programs, alliances and other business activity relative to Hitachi Data Systems goals in the account.
- Develops and maintains a master account plan and identifies, documents and communicates the global plan for the account.
- Tracks Hitachi Data Systems portion of total IT spend in the account.
- Implements Global agreements with the account, taking into account local terms, conditions and practices for all locations.
- Controls all forecasting and pipeline management for the allocated accounts.
- Plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus. Demonstrates advanced knowledge and practice of the Opportunity Planning Process.
- Must maintain detailed knowledge of Hitachi Data Systems software and hardware products, competitive products, customer vertical industry, and have in-depth understanding of the customer's application strategy. Ability to help customer make future application decisions.
- Comply with all published Hitachi Data Systems policy guidelines.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven, professional new business account management skills including multi-level sales negotiation experience.
- Demonstrable business awareness with the ability to adopt a disciplined commercial approach to achieving goals and objectives, including the ability to create and maintain a business plan.
- Strong and confident communicator and presenter, capable of developing excellent working relationships and who can sell him/herself within the company and to customers and prospects.
- Self-motivated person who will be expected to work effectively without close supervision making prudent decisions without continual reference to his immediate manager.
- Values the team and the advantages it brings.
- Works within a support infrastructure, co-ordinating and motivating these resources as required.
- Responds positively to working within the structure of HDS and is genuinely enthusiastic to face the challenge which HDS offers.
- Possesses good business knowledge pertaining to vertical market alignment.
- A track record of sales achievement within the new business or account management environment.
- Successful track record of negotiating high value orders with a recognised supplier within the I.T. industry or At least proven experience within HDS in a relevant sales/marketing support or SE role.
- Educated to bachelor degree level.
- Fluent English and Dutch.
- Maximizes Sales Results Through New Business Opportunities
- Takes Initiative
- Commits Time and Effort to Ensure Success
- Provides Proactive Assistance/Support
- Develops Technical Competence
- Educates Customers through Training
- Team Orientation
- Takes Personal Responsibility
- Effectively Communicates Ideas