|Job Ref:||CA_35535||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||12/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
Delivery of training to trainees, apprentices and adult learners to achieve Company, Industry and National Standards.
• Ensure all learners are correctly inducted.
• Interview and assess candidates.
• Monitor all learners and maintain records.
• Ensure Quality and Equal Opportunities Policies are maintained.
• Provide guidance and coaching.
• Individual Learning Plans are maintained for all learners.
• Plan day-to-day activity of learning objectives.
• Delivery of learning objectives.
• Ensure housekeeping responsibilities are maintained.
• Contribute to budgetary control.
• Liaise with Placement Officer to co-ordinate site based evidence of learners.
• Adherence to Company Procedure for Quality, Safety, Learning Activity and Assessment.
• Carry out all reasonable requests by Line Manager.
Additional Role Information
Requirements of the role:
* Must have at leaset 5 years railway experience
* Competent Machine and Crane Controller
* Hold a full driving lecence
* Be registed with NSAR as a trainer assessor for Machine and Crane controllers
* Hold A1 assessor qualifications or equivalent
* Hold a training qualification at or above level