Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To supervise a wide variety of underwater inspections work, new subsea project works, maintenance and shutdown support, Rig support etc to QP offshore facilities utilising contracted dive boats or crews or divers.
Experience & Skills:
- HND or equivalent technical qualification in an Engineering discipline and specialised courses in Air or Saturation diving, NDT, and other work related subjects.
- The candidate should hold AIR/SAT diving supervisory ticket.
- Very good working knowledge of English is essential both written and spoken.
- It is essential to have a good computer working knowledge.
- Minimum of 10 years directly related experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry in which at least 4 years as diving supervisor operational experience.
- A complete knowledge of underwater NDT techniques is a requirement.
- A definite period as a Bell Diving supervisor is required along with a thorough knowledge of all aspects of diving decompression tables and diving working practices including risk assessment as required by the current UK HSE / IMCA regulations
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.