Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- The primary responsibility is to provide all technical or contractual guidance to maintain QP Sub sea assets and supervision of the Diving services contracts and coordinate with other QP department for work execution meeting the deadlines, maintaining all safety and technical standards.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. or equivalent, in an Engineering discipline preferred.
- Holds specialized courses in Diving, and management.
- Should hold AIR/SAT diving supervisory ticket.
- Very good working knowledge of English is essential both written and spoken.
- It is essential to have good computer knowledge.
- Minimum 15 years experience in Oil and Gas operations including at least 5 years diving operations and 5 years diving management.
- A good working knowledge of underwater NDT techniques is required.
- A definite period as a Bell Diving supervisor is required along with a thorough knowledge of all aspects of diving decompression tables and diving working practices including risk assessment as required by the current UK HSE / IMCA regulations
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.