Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To supervise offshore construction operations, new project works, maintenance and shutdown support to QP offshore facilities utilising workboat based contractor construction crews.
Experience & Skills:
- HNC or equivalent technical qualification in Mechanical or Structural Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 10 years supervisory experience in offshore construction operations with a high level of knowledge in the trade disciplines involved including piping, structural, welding, scaffolding, rigging and painting operations.
- Familiar with inspection requirements and techniques for welding and piping system pressure testing.
- Clear understanding of international codes and standards applicable to construction works in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in crane operations from floating platforms and conversant with marine requirements.
- In depth knowledge of safety procedures for all offshore construction operations such as hot works, vessel entry and working on live production stations.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.