The primary location is identified as the largest revenue district in the area. Candidates can reside in any one of the following locations: - Fresno CA, Greater Los Angeles CA, Las Vegas NV, Ventura CA, San Diego CA, or Honolulu HI. |
ASM Manages the sales team within a defined area of SimplexGrinnell. Will be responsible for revenue growth, expanding relationships with our customers, driving new business and maintaining recurring service revenues to achieve organizational objectives. This position will take the lead in enhancing the area sales capabilities of SimplexGrinnell in partnership with the Area General Manager.
- Responsible for the sales of a geographic area within SimplexGrinnell.
- Drive continuous growth through partnering with Area General Manager and functional teams.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of an area sales force in order to implement the organization’s overall sales strategy for an assigned region.
- Review and monitor sales performance, and refine sales strategies as required in discussion within the area. Reallocate resources to improve overall results as needed.
- Contribute to the development of marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for the area.
- Ensure the sales force receives coaching and training on the technical aspects of the organization’s products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
- Create and drive local sales strategy and align to enterprise programs/strategies
- Utilize technical expertise to provide the sales team with the necessary tools, information and support to identify new opportunities and obtain additional sales.
- Build, hire, develop and align a high-performing team
- Ensure sales channel(s) strategic initiatives are executed in accordance with enterprise goals and area budgets.
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple services and needs from providers, customers and end-users with a track record of influencing people at all levels towards building consensus.
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Committed to developing and organizing a multi-talented team
- Innovative and constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- Business acumen (Tyco preferred)
- Excellent communication and team building skills with a strong understanding of inter-departmental relations.
- Proven time management skills, prioritization and delivery against deadlines
- Experience of managing a team through a transition or significant organizational change
- Good working knowledge of Sales Force Platform
- Managerial courage
- Results driven
- Conflict management
- Organizational agility
- Relationship building
- Talent development
- Customer focus
- Displays and champions integrity and trust
- Action oriented