|Job Ref:||37575||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 05:02|
Job Description Summary: This position is to support the Design and Drafting activities of UTAS Evacuation Systems. The candidate should have the following requirements.|
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings, sketches
• Working knowledge on Pro/E WF 5 /CREO and PLM tool -Teamcenter
• Experience on surface modelling
• Should have knowledge in GD&T (ASME 14.5).
• Knowledge on tools/fixtures design and fabrication is desired.
• Proficiency in other CAD softwares - Unigraphics, AutoCAD, keycreator
• Proficiency in Microsoft office - Word, Excel and Presentation
This position will support the following activities,
• Create 3D models and 2D drawings in Pro/E WF 5 or Creo,AutoCAD or equivalent 2D drafting softwares like Keycreator/CADKey per the evacuation system modelling/drafting standard.
• Prepare design documentation - Engineering Change orders, creates new drawings
• Create 2D pattern drawing by extracting surface data from 3D models
• Resolve issues arising on surface modelling
• Knowledge on machine design, materials and manufacturing processes.
• Communicates with business units in USA (effective written and verbal communication is required for the purpose of achieving successful job performance)
• Willingness to work in extremely aggressive schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work to the customers.
• Bachelor's / Diploma degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
Experience: Total 5-6 years