Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Undertakes inspection of pressure containing plant equipment, pipeline, and safety relieving devices to establish condition.
- Prepares inspection reports outlining specific recommendations and liaises with maintenance engineers and field supervisors regarding their implementations.
Experience & Skills:
- Academic: HND or equivalent.
- Technical: NDT methods leading to ASNT / CSWIP / PCN Level-2 certification or equivalent at the discretion of OEI(G).
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum 8 years experience in inspection of pressure containing plant preferably in the refinery, chemical or oil & gas processing plants.
- Good knowledge of international Codes and Standards related to fabrication and Inspection of pressure vessels piping, heat exchangers, and storage tanks, etc.
- Good knowledge of welding techniques, procedures and welding examination.