Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Overall responsibility for specialized Engineering support, undertakes fiscal, safety and Engineering responsibilities for Major Rotating Equipment in Dukhan Field Maintenance Sections, coordinating integrity and availability of all heavy Duty Gas Turbines (GE Frame II & Frame V), Medium Duty Gas Turbines (Siemens, Solar), Process Gas Compressors (Nuovo-PIgnone, Demag, Dresser Rand, Mitsubishi, Sundyne, etc). Electric Motor driven Compressors and their accessories and auxiliaries, Maintenance and Overhaul activities in support of Production Operations.
- Leads the team of Senior Engineers and Technicians to perform the effective Engineering Support and specialized Maintenance and ensure through the implementation of planned maintenance programs, the safe, reliable, and cost effective performance of all Major Rotating equipment located in his area of responsibility.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Member of an appropriate professional body.
- Chartered Engineering status preferred.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum 15 years experience in the maintenance of modern Duty Turbines and Compressors in Oil and Gas Industries with at least Five Years as the Head of Maintenance Division for Turbine and Compressors
- Should possess specialized working knowledge and experience on various Turbines and Compressors of various reputed vendors (i.e. GE, SIEMENS, SOLAR) and their infrastructure.
- Should have gained extensive experience with the configuration of Turbine and Compressors in trouble shooting activities and problem identification.
- Hands-on experience on condition monitoring trending techniques for Rotating Equipment.