Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for day generation of all daily maintenance plans and conversion of SAP notification to order, resource allocation, monitoring performance and updating the SAP system with work completion, history of actual manpower, delay causes, system status and user status.
- Includes coordination with production, categorization and prioritization of SAP notifications in conjunction with production targets, workshop availability and to coordinate with the Maintenance Engineer in making available all spares and other assistance from vendors or other departments.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 12 years of experience in oil or gas industry out of which at least 7 years in maintenance planning and scheduling.
- Knowledge and experience in the operation of computerized maintenance management, planning or scheduling computer systems and applications.
- Should have strong working knowledge of engineering codes and practices, materials technical specifications, Piping Standards, equipment in oil and gas industry and its maintenance activities the Safety requirements in Oil and Gas industry.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken is essential.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.