Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- The purpose of this job is to ensure Crude Refinery, RFCC Complex and Condensate Refinery production are optimized and to quickly identify and react to solve critical planning issues which will impact production of the overall refinery and eventually production supply for the State of Qatar and exports.
- To ensure that Refinery products blending are optimized & effective scheduling of Refinery wide hydrocarbon streams & finished products using scheduling application.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- 12 years experience with minimum 6 years in refinery Production Planning, scheduling economics. 2-3 years planning & scheduling software application.
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience in Refinery product blending & scheduling. Proficient with planning & scheduling software tools.
- Conversant with Refinery unit processes, latest petroleum product specifications, blending rules, stocks/shutdown management & tankage norms.
- Understanding of IT technical standards and development methodologies.
- Analytical skills in refinery production scheduling and economics business.
- Able to draft effective written documents.
- Good personal & oral communication skills.