Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Sampling or analysis of gases, high-pressure gases, acid gases and liquid Sulphur.
- Carrying out physical and chemical tests on finished products or at intermediate stage and incoming feed streams on chemicals (DIPA, MDEA, Caustic, Acid etc.) used in the process.
- Adhering to international standard methods like ASTM, UOP, IP, SMS, HACH, etc.
Experience & Skills:
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 2 years full time formal training in chemistry to OND level or equivalent.
- 5 years laboratory analytical experience in hydrocarbon testing.
- Fair spoken and written English.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.