Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Directly Supervises, Co-ordinates and participates in the preventive or corrective maintenance schedules of instrument devices in the NGL-4 purposely to maintain availability or reliability in order to sustain optimum level of operation.
Experience & Skills:
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering with Instrumentation or with specialized Training or courses in Process Control Instrumentation.
- Shall have 6-8 years of experience as Instrument Engineer in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry and has hands on experience with varied Process Control or Instrumentation installed in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Sufficient exposure in Instrumentation Design and Project Execution work is desirable. Shall have willingness and ability to work as a team, in harmony with Multi Disciplinary Personnel to reach common goals and Targets.
- Adequate experience in Planning, Scheduling and Supervising Instrument activities in a multi disciplinary environment is essential.
- Shall be Self Motivated and innovative with Strong Communication skills.
- Ability to lead, direct and guide the team to a more practical executable solution with minimum risk to Assets is essential.
- Experience and Technical knowledge of various makes of Instrument Systems is also considered essential and most desirable.
- Shall possess strong oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively.
- Good working Experience in efficient use of the computer and office automation software.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.