Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for evaluation, Selection and application of standard engineering methods, techniques, procedures and criteria, using independent judgment in making adaptations and modifications keeping in view the QP HSE policies.
- Also, reviews and prepares higher tier engineering documents and drawings related to the Control Systems engineering discipline.
- Manage Plan, Monitor and Control overall performance of Mesaieed Operations Systems & Controls regarding DCS, ESDS, Packaged equipment Control Systems, Condition Monitoring Systems, SCADA and Gas Turbines and Compressors Controls Systems.
- Liaise with other departments to assist in the above-mentioned system in the areas of responsibilities.
- Shall contributes and promotes continuous work improvement.
- This position requires Bachelor of Instrument Engineering or its equivalent.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Experience & Skills:
- 10-12 years experience in the installation, maintenance, overhaul and repair of plant and equipment associated with the petrochemical industry and at least four years as a Senior Engineer in hydrocarbon process plant, with a knowledge of control systems and safety practice relating to hydrocarbon processing plants.
- The position requires an ability to work with a high degree of independence and initiative, excellent technical knowledge, a high level of leadership with the necessary interpersonal skills to create an effective working environment for a professionally diverse multi-cultural team and the ability to manage change, resolve conflicts, motivate members to achieve targets and maintain technical excellence.