Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To assist "Senior Planning & Scheduling Engineer (Shutdown)" in consistently delivering safe, and quality 'Planned Major Shutdown/Turnaround Planning Management Services' and primarily accountable for developing shutdown scope of work, Identifying and coordinating mobilization of all shutdown resource, monitoring shutdown progress against agreed schedules, analyzing gaps and to recommend corrective actions and ensure compliance to QP procedures, shutdown contracts, schedules and agreements.
Experience & Skills:
- A bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical) and preferably a member of recognized professional institution
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum 8 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry, at least half of which in the front line maintenance supervision, minimum two years experience as a shutdown engineer and two years in maintenance planning.
- Multi skilled and Multidisciplinary (Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation) experience in operation, maintenance and shutdown environment is essential.
- Efficient user of project management software such as; Primavera, Micro soft Office; with proficiency in maintenance planning and scheduling; knowledge of project optimization and crashing techniques and Advance user of computer systems and applications including database, spreadsheet, word processing, SAP/CMMS, presentation, flow charting, communication, etc.
- A team player, self-motivated, conscious of self-development. A self-starter and resourceful person; who works with minimum supervision and assistance, with Good oral and written communication skills.