Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Assist 'Materials Engineer' in consistently providing quality 'Materials Management Services' to NGL Processing Facilities in managing its major plant turnarounds, to safely and timely achieve 'Mesaieed Operations Business Objectives.
Experience & Skills:
- A diploma in Instrument, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum 7 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry, min.
- 3 years role as materials planner and 4 years in maintenance or shutdown planning using an advance CMMS system.
- Hands-on experience material or spares planning for mechanical equipment; piping and structures.
- Advance user of computer systems and applications including access database, spreadsheet, word processing, CMMS, presentation, flow charting, etc..
- A team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- An understanding of workplace health, safety and environmental procedures.