Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Provide risk assessment support through reviews; facilitate I-IAZOP studies, Layers of Protection Analysis and other risk analysis techniques and tools. Approve all Requests for Engineering Support (RFES) and Plant Change Request (PCR) related to NGL plants and Terminal areas, ensure that proposals are Techno economically feasible, and will be safe to implement.
- Represent Mesaieed, Operations in all safety meetings (HAZOP, HAZID, SIL etc.) related to all Major Engineering FEEDIEPIC projects implementation, and ensure all projects engineering documents related to safety shall comply with QP safety requirements.
Experience & Skills:
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering HAZOP Leading Certification.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum often (10) years in Oil and Gas and other hydrocarbon processing plants especially process safety would be an added advantage.
- Must be fluent in spoken/written English and should have a good knowledge of computer skills.