Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To lead a team of subordinate technicians to carry out activities in all aspects of instrumentation engineering work ,trouble shooting , maintenance work, shutdowns, overhauls and breakdown repairs of field instrumentation and fire and gas systems related to the Mesaieed Operations area of responsibilities, such as NGCF,NGL laboratory, fire station, weather monitoring system, canteen, clinic, material stores, transport facilities, central workshop, water! irrigation pumping stations and all office buildings.
- To get involved in major overhaul and repair of all types of control valves and on! Off valves received from the different plants and facilities under Mesaieed Operations including NGL common facilities during equipment! Plant shutdowns and emergency work.
- Coordinates men and resources to meet the objectives set for the workshop in a cost effective manner.
- Maintains quality control standards to ensure work is carried out satisfactorily.
- Progresses work in hand to meet established deadlines.
Experience & Skills:
- Completed Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with further Operational Technical Training or equivalent in the same field.
- Minimum 7 years experience in the maintenance of PCV's and control instrumentation, in the petrochemical industry with knowledge of workshop machinery and equipment and design codes.
- Familiar with safety standards and regulations.
- Good command of English Written and spoken.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.