Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Undertakes fiscal, safety and maintenance responsibilities for a maintenance section which is responsible for the maintenance, process plant modifications, shutdown and project engineering works covering GDS (Gas Distribution stations), cross country Pipelines in GDS area.
- Ensures that all activities under his responsibility are carried out in an effective and efficient manner in order to achieve production targets at optimum cost & ensuring plant safety.
- Ensures that all maintenance related activities are carried out timely manner, in line with QP safety procedures or regulations in compliance with the requirements of ISO: 9001: 2000 quality management requirements or objectives with a view to attain optimum availability of process plant and machinery for operations.
- Exercises financial authority at the level established by the management, as per the QP manual of authorities.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree /HND in Engineering, with relevant short courses plus relevant managerial and engineering based courses.
- Also shall be familiar with operating PC and its basic softwares.
- At least 10 years practical experience in maintenance, overhaul and repair of process plant equipment's and machineries associated with oil, gas, or petrochemical industry.
- Experience in the use of computerized maintenance management programs or SAP is desirable.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.