Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Directs, Supervises, co-ordinates and participates in the maintenance of Field or Control room instrumentation, State of art control systems such as Fire and Gas/ESD/SCADA, Gas Analyzers, Fiscal flow measurement packages, Rotating equipment controls, Vibration monitoring systems and pipe line monitoring system in the gas distribution system consisting of Line break, Section block valves, distribution stations and Doha distribution centre, the facilities spreading from Ras Lafan, Doha to Mesaieed.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Electronics or Control and instrumentation engineering, relevant short courses in DCS/ESD/F&G/ SCADA controls plus relevant managerial and engineering based courses.
- 10-12 Years Electronic or Instrument Engineering experience in the design, specification, installation and maintenance of Instruments and SCADA/DCS control systems associated.
- Computer literate in appropriate softwares.
- Very good knowledge of English is essential.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.