Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Shift Supervisor directs and controls the operations of the Condensate Refinery on 24 hrs basis ( Unit -61,62,63,64 & 65 ) with an objective to strive for the highest possible production while minimizing the potential for occupational accidents.
- Assumes overall responsibility for the safe and efficient operation.
- Responsible for all activities of operations which includes checking of plant equipment, adjustment in operating parameters and quality control of products.
- Guides the team during critical activities like plant start-up, shutdown and emergencies.
- Co-ordinates and follow up on all maintenance activities.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum 8 years of operations experience in Refinery with 3 years experience in supervisory level.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant programs.
- Able to generate reports and use customized software.
- Strong leadership skills, trouble shooting skills, decisiveness, sharp analytical skills.
- Ability to interact and coordinate positively within & other departments in a direct and professional manner.