Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Implement and continually improve QP Incident Management system via investigating, following up and closing HSE incidents to ensure compliance to incident management KPIs.
- Identify the incident /accident trends, situation, action and reason that led to the incident and propose effective preventive and corrective measure in order to prevent losses.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor in an Engineering disciple or equivalent education with relevant experience.
- Attended safety courses.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- 8 years in the Oil and Petrochemical Industry, with a wide background knowledge in process designs, operations, regulations, standards, research studies. Inclusive 3-5 years as an Incident/Accident Analyst in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry.
- Ability to apply knowledge and expertise using original and innovative professional approaches and techniques, to solve safety related issues relating to Oil and Gas development and related problems.
- Strong negotiation, computer and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform field inspections, perform risk assessment, review/prepare proposals and reports, communicate well orally and in writing, interpret and analyze data.
- Ability to work effectively with various personnel and in teams, and be flexible in work assignments.