Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To develop modern Accident/Incident analysis techniques(s), that would assist in identifying any additional facts required. Establish initiating events leading to accident causes which will provide guidance and support to analysis conclusion.
- To develop Hazard evaluation programme and select the appropriate hazard evaluation technique for each process design and operation, to ensure performing high quality hazard evaluation leading to accident prevention.
- To produce monthly, quarterly and annually safety performance statistics for Mesaieed Operations Department.
- Develop safety alerts based on the lessons learned from accidents.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree in engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Diploma in Safety Management
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Level 6 English Proficiency.
- Recognized safety courses (e.g.: NEBOSH).
- Member of recognized professional safety organization.
- Hand-on PC experience.
- Report writing course.
- Ability to apply knowledge and expertise using original and innovative professional approaches and techniques, to solve safety related issues relating to Oil and Gas development and related problems.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good analytical skills, data interpretation and compilation skills.
- Good computer knowledge and skills.
- Good leadership, command and control skills.
- Good presentation and investigation skills.
- Ability to write specifications and prepare investigation reports.
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively with various personnel and in teams, and be flexible in work assignments.
- Over 10 years in the Oil and Petrochemical Industry, with a wide background knowledge in process designs, operations, regulations, standards, research studies including 3 years as an Accident Analyst in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry.