Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Directly Supervises, Co-ordinates and participates in the preventive / corrective maintenance schedules of instrument devices in the NGL-4 purposely to maintain availability / reliability in order to sustain optimum level of operation.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with Instrumentation / with specialized Training / courses in Process Control Instrumentation.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Shall have 6-8 years of experience as Instrument Engineer in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry and has hands on experience with varied Process Control / Instrumentation installed in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Sufficient exposure in Instrumentation Design and Project Execution work is desirable. Shall have willingness and ability to work as a team, in harmony with Multi Disciplinary Personnel to reach common goals and Targets.
- Adequate experience in Planning, Scheduling and Supervising Instrument activities in a multi disciplinary environment is essential. Shall be Self Motivated and innovative with Strong Communication skills.