Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Operates, controls and participates in the oil and gas production process to ensure the start-up, operation and shutdown of wells, separators, gas processing system, glycol de-hydration unit and various compressors, pumps and generators in accordance with procedures and manufactures' specifications.
- Monitors the process through plant readings and takes corrective action to maintain the production levels and quality specifications for the products.
Experience & Skills:
- Completion of secondary (12 years) education.
- Followed by at least two years general mechanical I instrument training, at a recognized institute.
- Must achieve minimum Level 4 English competence.
- At least six years experience in oil and gas production process, preferably at offshore locations.
- All OP required Mandatory safety certificates, i.e. T-BOSIET, H2S/BA training etc.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.