Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To supervise, monitor and control process and utilities operational systems to meet the corporation's oil and gas production targets in an efficient manner in liaison with other trade engineers on Production Station & Field.
- Also stand as a permit controller to monitor and control execution of work under PTWsystem.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. or HND in relevant engineering discipline.
- At least seven years oil and gas production process experience with a large oil and petrochemical organization, preferably with offshore experience.
- Should have good supervisory.
- Intrapersonal relation and communication skills.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.