Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Operates controls and participates, as instructed by the Offshore Installation Superintendent, the NSS process and utilities operational areas to ensure safe, efficient and continuous operations, start-up and shutdown of all the plant facilities and safety systems in accordance with authorised procedures and manufacturers' specifications.
- Fulfils the function of Control Room duties in designated operational areas, assigning area Field Operators, reviewing, checking, or endorsing Maintenance work permits, checking stock levels and ensuring that the corporation HSE rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Monitors and controls the utilities systems through the DCS and/ or PLC consoles in the CCR.
- Communicates with vessels, helicopters and other locations through radio.
Experience & Skills:
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education, followed by at least 2 years general mechanical or instrument training at a recognised institute.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- At least 6 years experience in utility process, preferably at offshore locations.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Thorough working knowledge of the platform is DCS & PLC.
- Thorough working knowledge of ESD F&G panels.
- Understands platform ESD and F&G cause and effects.
- Familiar with safety and survival systems throughout the platform.