Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Analyze, evaluate and monitor the condition and life cycle of mechanical equipment, instrumentation and electrical engineering disciplines through the implementation of on - line condition monitoring, reliability improvement and performance monitoring programs & systems, ensuring that predictive maintenance is carried out to avoid failure of critical revenue generating rotating equipment and critical process control & safety systems impacting the integrity and safety of Dukhan fields hydrocarbon production facilities and assets.
Experience & Skills:
- BSc/BEng in Instrumentation & Control, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of instrumentation, CMS and electrical equipment used in safety critical applications (F&G systems, ESD systems) and techniques used for condition monitoring.
- Completion of relevant and recognized manufacturers courses in instrumentation, CMS and electrical control systems.
- Certification as Chartered/ Professional Engineer from recognized certification institute.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum (12) twelve years working experience in operation, design, construction and maintenance of instrumentation, CMS and electrical equipment/facilities in the Oil & gas and Petrochemical industries.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience covering operation, maintenance, installation and trouble-shooting of instrumentation and electrical equipment used on rotating equipment and process control systems.
- Higher level certification such as CCIE is a plus