Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for the effective maintenance and support of the Process Control Automation Systems which includes different types and models of Fire Control systems (FCS), Emergency Shutdown systems (ESD), Distribution Control systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and SCADA system from various Original Equipment Manufactures (OEM's) and associated interfaces to operate, control and monitor the process facilities for hydrocarbon production at Dukhan Fields.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics/Instrumentation/Control Systems or equivalent.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum (12) twelve years working experience in the maintenance of various modern Process Control Automation systems from recognized OEM's in Oil and Gas Industries. Minimum of (5) years in an Engineering Supervisory capacity.
- Specialized working knowledge and experience in Process Control Automation systems such as FCS, DCS, ESD and PLC's from various recognized Vendors in the Hydrocarbon Industry.
- Good exposure to the technical and business aspects of maintenance.
- Good exposure to Project Management principles and practices.
- Excellent managerial skill to lead the team of Technicians.
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both oral and written, as well as good interpersonal, presentation and documentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.