Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Provides the necessary technical support and concise calculated simulation and data analyses solution for continues online operations.
- Monitors, analyses and reports on the performance of all Oil and Gas, NGL production and Water Disposal facilities in Offshore Fields and Halul Terminal, in terms of equipment and process efficiency. This includes but is not limited to wellheads, processing/treatment plants and transmission pipelines.
- Investigates process problems, initiates, develops and proposes improvements to operation systems and or methodologies. Evaluates alternatives for new chemicals and processes. Specifies design criteria, provides technical data and undertakes studies of production operations as required.
- Prepares preliminary technical calculations for projects and statement of requirement. Contributes for preparing scope of work for engineering contracts and participates in feasibility studies. Reviews projects technical documents.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering.
- At least 12 years experience in gas, oil, NGL recovery, water treatment and oil storage and handling is essential to enable sound judgment to be exercised.
- Supervisory experience in the oil industry and experience in project design would be advantageous.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English, should be flexible and have proactive approach to problem solving and should have excellent computer skills.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.