|Job Ref:||37500||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
This position is to support design and development of Hoist projects including next generation Hoist system. This person shall understand the complete Hoist system and work along with the Integrated Next generation Hoist team. |
•Knowledge of requirements based design.
•Knowledge of Mechanical systems constituting of transmission modeling.
•Knowledge of materials and selection of materials based on application.
•Knowledge of finishes and selection of finishes based on application.
•Knowledge of Transmission Design and analysis.
•Knowledge in CAD Modeling of mechanical assemblies. Preferred CAD tools are SolidWorks and UG-NX.
•Knowledge in Conceptualization and evaluation of Design Concepts through Pugh matrix will be an added advantage.
•Knowledge of incorporating tools like Mistake Proofing and 3P process will be an added advantage.
•Knowledge of any PLM/PDM software/package and Teamcenter knowledge will be an added advantage.
•Experience on usage of DFMA principles, and adding value to the design by Value Engineering through usage of standard parts and integrating the parts to reduce the part count.
•Knowledge of GD&T and tolerance stack-up analysis.
•Knowledge of working with vendors to resolve production problems.
•Should have exposure of working in a manufacturing environment. Process knowledge of casting, forging and machining is preferred.
•Familiarity to DO-160 test procedures will be an added advantage.
B.E/NA with 9 to 10 years or ME/MTech with 7 to 8 years of experience in Mechanical/Aerospace/Automotive Engineering.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with team as well as internal and external customers.
* Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and other common PC applications.
* Proficient in any of the CAD tools relevant to Hoist or any other compact transmission systems.