Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Manage the establishment and implementation of Health, Safety, Environment, Fire and Emergency Management strategies, plans, standards, regulations and services.
- As regulator of HSE, monitor and enforce standards and regulations in the responsible areas.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a technical discipline from an internationally recognised institution in management and / or HSE disciplines.
- Minimum 20 years experience in HSE with 10 years experience at management level preferably in the oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
- Strong leadership, management, problem solving, decision-making, interpersonal skills, negotiation and organisational influence skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic preferred.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.