Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To lead an efficient and timely response, clean up and recovery operations of all hydrocarbon spills within the State of Qatar, at sea and to be part of the State of Qatar Oil Spill Response Team in response operations as per international, regional and national legislative requirement.
Experience & Skills:
- Educated to Secondary Education and hold relevant schooling certificates (Grade12).
- Must have completed IMO Oil Spill Related courses.
- Must hold a Valid Boat Operating Qualification.
- English conversational skills (attained minimum QP English Level 4).
- English writing skills (attained minimum QP English Level 4).
- 6 years experience in pollution combating organisations, oil/gas industry
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.