Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Carry out effective maintenance of field instruments including routine inspection, Testing, calibration, repair and maintenance, commissioning.
- Carry out breakdown repair, maintenance and calibration of electronic and pneumatic instruments in site or in workshop.
- This shall include, but not be restricted to work, F&G detectors, electronic transmitter for various process measurements, pneumatic transmitters and controllers, stand alone controllers, Control valves of different types, shutdown and blow down valves of different types including pneumatic actuators, Solenoid valves, SDV/BDV related panel instruments, I/P converters, level transmitter, temperature transmitter, local indicators, analytical Instruments.
Experience & Skills:
- Completion of full time secondary education, followed by a minimum of two years full time training in instrument maintenance, electronic and microprocessor equipment to Ordinary National Certificate level, except where good background and experience is advantageous especially relating to the oil and gas production industry, including gas compression.
- Any relevant courses to be taken into consideration.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- 4 years experience in the maintenance and repair of wide range of instrumentation, electronic, pneumatic, gas turbine and gas compression control and protection systems, logic microprocessor based control equipment.
- Should have a good knowledge of safety practices relating to the Oil & Gas/Petrochemical industry.
- Fair knowledge of English, in both written and spoken.