Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for the effective maintenance of the Process Control Automation Systems, which includes FCS, DCS, ESD, Fire and Gas Systems, PLCs, SCADA by various reputed OEM's and their associated interfaces to ensure their best integrity, availability and operational performance.
- Responsibilities also include the maintenance of interface components with turbines and compressors and their associated control Systems such as TCPs and CCPs.
- Shall be capable of working independently, guide technicians suitably and also to attend the corrective maintenances and emergency call-outs for critical plants issues and spurious control systems' trips.
- Regularly review and respond to the work-orders in SAP and update them accordingly.
Experience & Skills:
- Diploma or equivalent in Electronics Instrumentation Control Systems.
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant experience in the maintenance of various modern control systems by reputed OEM's in Oil and Gas Industries.
- Should have specialised working knowledge and experience on various control systems, including the 10gic/HMI programming, especially Honeywell ,ASS, Yokogawa, Emerson, Triconex, Rockwell and HIMA control systems including the latest FF DCS and TUV certified SIL rated ESD and F&G systems.
- Preferable to be familiar and conversant with international standards such as IEC-60508/511, ISA, Shell DEPs
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.