Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Ensure the integrity and sustainability of oil & gas Production and Processing Facilities at PS-2 by effective management of electrical equipment and control systems.
- Manage Electrical maintenance implementation programs that match the department quality policy for the integrated Oil & Gas Production and Processing Facilities at PS-2.
- Responsible for the implementation of quality electrical maintenance, such that integrity and reliability requirements are met for PS-2 assets.
- Directs and reports the technical matters to the Lead Maintenance Engineer (Offshore), MPMIl(O) or MPMl2(O), and administratively to the platform Offshore Installation Superintendent.
- Participate in existing or potential engineering projects and general technical direct or indirect related to oil & gas Production and Processing Facilities at PS-2 production Platforms.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures for newly installed process equipment and review current maintenance procedures to ensure that they are aligned to industries best practices.
- Manage resources to maintain and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for PS-2 electrical distribution network.
- Directs and coordinates construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and operation requirements.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Normally, is the Principal Senior Authorized Electrical Person while on duty, ensuring compliance of corporate policies and procedures related to Electrical authorisation.
Experience & Skills:
- NA. in relevant Engineering discipline with an aptitude for understanding drawings, p & ID's and cause and effects of complex electrical control, distribution, and network systems.
- Good supervisory and communication skills.
- Must have basic computer literacy.
- Should qualify the test for Senior Authorized Electrical Person for appropriate QP
At least 10 years varied power generation, maintenance, and repair experience on similar electrical equipment, and associated systems in the petrochemical industry.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.