Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Carries out unsupervised, the skilled installation, troubleshooting and maintenance, repair and testing of equipment instrumentation and control system, in Halul or Production Platforms.
- Provides work directions to lower level technicians and contractors and provides on the job training to Nationals.
Experience & Skills:
- Completion of secondary (12 years) education and followed by 2 years full time training on Industrial and Electronic Instrumentation (equivalent to City & Guilds).
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- At least 8 years in the installation, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of wide range of instrumentation system within the Petrochemical or Petroleum offshore industry.
- Of this period, at least three years should have been with PLC or Computer base Instrumentation and control system.
- Ensuring that offshore instrument activities are in accordance with Corporate HSE policies and procedures.
- Ensuring HSE Plan, and supporting procedures, work instructions, etc.
- On site are implemented satisfactorily on a day-to-day basis.
- Implement corporate Permit to Work system.
- Participate in self-development and training of others.
- Good abilities to read write and understand.
- Requires valid mandatory HSE training for offshore operations, including: TBOSIETH, 2Sand Fire Team Member.