Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- The Telecommunication senior systems engineer designs, develops, and implements state- of-the-art telecommunications technology architectures and solutions for optimal availability, resiliency, and scalability of telecommunication infrastructure to integrate and deliver telecommunication applications and services across the corporation.
- The incumbent logistically and technically coordinates and works with ICT divisions or units, corporate project managers, and external entities to deliver services and meet projected milestones in addition to an integral role in operation, management and support of related systems.
Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering or an equivalent Engineering field.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive combined technical experience in Telecom industries with a minimum of 7 years professional hands-on experience in design, operation and support of complex telecommunication systems preferably related to the Oil and Gas industry.
- Preferably certified in one or more areas of following technologies: Telephony, Radio Microwave, SDH/DWDM or a combination of multiple professional levels of certifications.
- Excellent knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure core technologies and designs, Excellent experience with telecommunication infrastructure hardware installations and configurations, knowledge of IP convergence systems and services, PTT-grade and service provider telecommunication systems, Radio and Satellite implementation and services, emerging infrastructure services, and general industrial-grade telecommunication technologies and systems.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.