|Job Ref:||130739BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Fort Meade||Address:|| |
Fort Meade, FL, USA (Show on map)
|Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:59|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
The Senior Project Manager shall be responsible for the comprehensive support to the Air Force Spectrum Management Office (AFSMO), acting as the central point of contact with the Government for all task order issues, and including representing AECOM at all post-award task order level meetings. The PM shall have strong managerial experience in the area of spectrum management, providing technical advice and organizing, planning, directing and managing AECOM staff to ensure that goals and objectives are met. The PM shall demonstrate experience in problem resolution and customer satisfaction accomplished within prescribed time frames and at expected levels of quality. It is desirable that the Project Manager possess either a Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project managers (FAC-P/PM) or a Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Bachelor's Degree in engineering; minimum of 10 years work experience or equivalent; Advanced degree(s) preferred. Working knowledge of spectrum management concepts, practices and procedures.
* Experience administering and managing multiple tasks equivalent in size and scope to the project.
• Knowledge of all program management aspects of providing spectrum engineering management and spectrum management to the acquisition process, including NTIA and military standards.
• Complete understanding of National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA), DoD, International Telecommunication Union (ITU), and other applicable standards for spectrum dependent systems.
• Thorough understanding and application of national and international table of allocation
• The ability to analyze, diagnose, and define problems, issues, and develop resolutions pertaining to all aspects of spectrum management.
• Significant experience managing and incentivizing technical personnel to ensure consistently high levels of performance and retention of qualified staff as well as the consistent delivery of deliverables that meet or exceed the Government's expected level of quality.
• Experience developing successful quality control procedures and quality assurance programs with the ability to provide recommendations for improving the quality and efficiency of work performed.
• Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
SECRET Clearance Required
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.