Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Carries out duties as assigned by Field Production Supervisor.
- Receives work instructions from Field Production Supervisors and executes in association with General Operator, Field Operator-II, III, & I.
- Coordinates with Mesaieed and controls Khuff gas production facilities and North Field gas re injedion facilities.
- Operates and controls the Khuff gas production facilities as per the requirement of consumer's demand. Also, operates and controls re-injection facilities according to North Field gas supply from Mesaieed.
- Holds the responsibility to supply required quantity of Khuff gas in the event of high demand due to North Field Alpha trip or failure of NGL-3 boosters.
Experience & Skills:
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 3 years full time technical diploma and training in process plant operations plus relevant short courses in safety.
- For Nationals TPP or equivalent education.
- Minimum 10 years experience in production and process operations preferably in the gas production facilities in onshore field operations.
- High degree of competency in spoken and written English.
- Good communication skill.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.